Monday 8 October 2012

Day of Shopping

Me & Nada spent hours in & out of every shop trying to find an outfit for London this weekend. Half successful I'd say.
In between shopping we sat down for some lunch, delicious!
Not the most healthiest option for me - oops!
I only got myself a casual lazy day top from H&M, as I'd been online shopping in the morning & spent a fortune!
This is the top.
I'll show you the rest of the things I bought when they arrive. They're all from H&M.
Pretty basic but I'll be either wearing this in the house in my jogging bottoms or with leather pants and converse on a casual day.

2 comments:

  1. When are you going to do another youtube video!!? Soon I hope :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi!! I keep meaning to & just keep forgetting! Caught up with working all the time :(
      I'll try do one soon though! :)

      Delete