Thursday 15 March 2012

Wedges

I'm OBSESSED with wedges!
I absolutely love them. I think they are a must-have for the summer. They are so comfortable & can really dress up a basic outfit.

I've been looking out for a really nice pair of tan wedges with an ankle strap. I just think ankle straps make them look a little more edgy I also find that they make my legs look nicer.
God knows why, they just do.

I've had my eyes on these for a while..


River Island - £60

But that's the problem, is £60 really worth it for a pair of wedges?

It's no secret that I'm a bargain hunter & I'm proud of it.
I just think it makes sense to try & find the cheapest (within reason, I still want decent quality) things, buying cheaper things means that I can buy other items, instead of just buying one thing at a stupid price.

I'm also loving block bright colours like these ones..


River Island - £50

AGAIN, a bit of a silly price for wedges or is it just me being extremely cheap?

Anyway, I'm loving these pastel/bright colours for the summer, especially with a nice little dress or a pair of shorts.
It's a bit cold to wear things like that at the moment but I find that the UK usually gets the nicest weather around April-June time, which isn't to far away!

Time to stock up on the summer clothes!

What are your must-haves for the summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment