Thursday 20 December 2012

JuicePlus+

My results from using the JuicePlus+ weight loss program for under a month.

As you may know if you have me on Twitter/Facebook, I am now a rep for JuicePlus+. After doing the program earlier on this year & seeing how well it worked in just a matter of weeks, I decided to join the team & help other people change their lives.

For those of you wanting to know about the program, please leave a comment with your email address or send me your email via Twitter & I'll tell you everything you need to know :)

5 comments:

  1. Hi :)

    Could you give me a bit more information about the JuicePlus+ weight loss programme. After seeing your results I'd like to give it a try in the New Year. Do you incorporate exercise with the diet?

    Cheers :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello :)
      What's your email address? I'll send you all the info you need. & yes you incorporate exercise to speed up results :)

      :)

      Delete
    2. Sure its lgreen91@hotmail.co.uk
      :)

      Delete
  2. dee.kombe@hotmail.co.uk :)

    ReplyDelete