Wednesday 5 December 2012

New Make-up Buys!

Okay guys so as you all know by now, I never ever wear foundation.. BUT, the new Maybelline FIT foundation tempted me. I just loved how simple the packaging looked (weird reason to buy it but hey!) & it was also a 3-4-2 on at Superdrug - LOVE this deal!

Anyway, as you can see in the above picture I decided to buy the GOSH primer (purely because primer makes your skin feel frickin' amazing! As well as making make-up application smoother), the Maybelline FIT foundation in shade 220. The shade chart is pretty accurate also actually. One of the main reasons I don't wear foundation is I can never find a colour that suits me but this one is pretty much spot on! & last but not least, a new lip pencil. Can never have too many lip pencils!

Any new products any of you ladies would like to share with me? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment