Tuesday 12 March 2013

JuicePlus+ Chewables

Yummy! Not only have I got the JuicePlus+ Complete Shakes but I now also have the JuicePlus+ Chewables! I am definitely going to be in top shape by summer as well as super duper healthy!
BRING ON BOOTCAMP NEXT WEEK!!!

If you're not looking to lose weight but just need extra nutrition, or don't have time to get your 5 a day. The JuicePlus+ Capsules & Chewables are perfect as they contain17 portions of fruit, veg & berries from over 26 different types - AMAZING! There are no vitamins out there that can give you that amount of nutrition.
The best thing I like about it is not only does it make me healthy on the inside, but it really shows on the outside as skin, hair & nails begin to look amazing! Hair & nails can grow a lot faster & be stronger & blemishes on the skin clear up. Many clients with eczema have found that being on JuicePlus+ for a few months, sometimes weeks has helped clear it up. Doctors also recommend JuicePlus+ for skin conditions.

Get in touch for more info on any of our JuicePlus+ products & I'll help you in the best way I can!

Have a nice day ^_^

1 comment:

  1. Hi Paige, hope you're well. I was interested in the Juice Plus shakes&chewables. Please could you email me the info at kanwalx@hotmail.co.uk
    Thank you x

    ReplyDelete