Sunday 26 February 2012

How To Grow Long Eyelashes

Okay, I know I have long eyelashes naturally but there's something I have wanted to try for a while now..
"The Vaseline Trick"

I don't know if this works but I've been trying it for a couple days
& I'm going to try & keep on top of it.

Basically, alls you do is put Vaseline on your eyelashes before 
you go to bed, by the morning you won't even know it has been on.

By doing this daily, well, nightly, or when ever you want to do it really. I choose 
to do it at night just because it makes your eyelashes feel greasy whilst it's on..
But anyway, back to the point. Apparently, by doing this, it is suppose to
strengthen & help grow your lashes.

I wanted to try this just for the fact I have the worst habit EVER..
I pull my eyelashes out ALL the time when I pick off my mascara or when I'm bored or tired :(
So I wanted to try find away to make them stronger & not fall out so easy.

I just use the Vaseline in the pink pot, just because that's the one I have already.



 ^ See how greasy it makes my eyelashes look? That's why I recommend doing it 
just before going to bed, rather than in the morning or what ever :)

Give it a try & let me know if you think it works for you!



1 comment: