Tuesday 12 June 2012

Happy

Was just lay in bed a second ago thinking about things that made me smile & how happy I am right now.
I've got so many things to look forward to this year. My 5 year anniversary in less than 2 weeks in which you all already know I've got a trip to Rome planned for it thanks to my wonderful boyfriend. His birthday the week after. Turkey in August. Hopefully a short break to somewhere nice in October for my birthday ect..

Always try to think of things that make you smile, too many people (including myself at times) only seem to think of negative things which only lead to a negative outcome. Smile more, you'll feel better :)
 Matthew's favorite saying to me when I look upset.. "Turn that frown, upside down" 
Whenever he says that, it happens. Think of that saying when you're sad... & SMILE instead! :D

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment