Saturday 2 June 2012

Friend's Fancy Dress Party

So it's my friends 21st party tonight & I have no idea what to go as. Me & Matthew wanted to go as a joint thing together but he didn't know whether he'd be able to come until tonight because he was suppose to be working at 4am tomorrow morning :(
Luckily his shift got swapped so he's not in until the evening but he hadn't had chance to get fancy dress so I didn't get mine either. Well, I didn't really want to spend the money when I'll probably never wear it again, plus I have other things to pay for.. 

ANYWAY..

I decided to pull out my cheerleading outfit from when I was about 13-14
I used to be a cheerleader you know! :)
Only problem is.. I looked like a slut. Wanna see? :/


I mean.. I couldn't possibly go like that! I shouldn't even put a picture like that up to be honest but ah well, you all know I'm a self-respectable person & this picture is a one off :)

In the end, I just wore my own clothes. Tights, skirt, long sleeved t-shirt & heels. Nice & simple :)

No comments:

Post a Comment