Thursday 14 June 2012

Shoot with Rosie Hardy

Before I even start.. Just type in Rosie Hardy in Google images & just look how AMAZING her work is. 
Literally breath taking.
I did a shoot with her & 2 other photographers (Stephanie & Liam) this evening & I loved every single minute of it. Boo did my make-up for me (she is a make up artist as well as many other talents) & the theme was mainly just beauty shots.

Let me just show you some of the images I have from the shoot. I absolutely LOVE them all.
This one was taken by Rosie.

I loved everything about this shoot & I hope to do more work with her.
 She was super lovely & I felt like I'd known her for ages, aww :)

These 2 images were taken by Stephanie 

Thank you so much Rosie, Steph & Liam, you are all truly wonderful at what you do!


4 comments:

  1. oh what a beautiful picture! i googled her like you said and she is amazing:) I have one question for you Paige, is it scary and awkward being behind the camera or do you shut off and just do your thing? I'm asking because i think that i would be nervous taking pictures like that:) Good job have a nice day:)<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! & she is isn't she? totally amazing!!! & to be honest,I thought I would be nervous because I've always been a shy'ish person with people I don't know but I wasn't. It always helps when you're working with people who make you feel comfortable.
      As this picture was being taken, I actually felt so free, I really did lose myself in the moment it was crazy! But that's what you have to do to get a good image. You just gotta get out there & do your thanggg! Haha! :)
      & thank you! Hope you have a lovely day also :)<3

      Delete
  2. Aw this is too pretty! I need to come up and do a shoot with you! :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you doll! & yess you do! It would be so much fun! :) xx

      Delete