Tuesday 5 June 2012

Movie Date!

Me & Nada went to the movies to watch "What To Expect When You're Expecting" 
Was pretty funny, we laughed numerous times & I loved it even more because of the fact Jennifer Lopez is in it..
MAJOR girl crush. Actually fancy her..
ANYWAY...
After the movies we headed out for a desert & a chit chat & caught up on everything we've been doing recently. There's never enough hours to talk about everything but we did our best! haha :)

If you read my previous post, you'll see how curly my hair was before I left... 
Now that I'm home, look at the state of it because of the rain. Flat to my head! :(
All that time & effort gone to waste.. *sigh*

Pffft! :(

Anyway, never mind, I'm off to bed now anyway so I doubt the curls would of stayed in perfectly even if it didn't rain.

Goodnight! X

No comments:

Post a Comment