Monday 12 March 2012

Trevor Sorbie

So I was back in the salon again today for Ben's presentation. There were 12 models all together, 2 guys, the rest girls. 
We all had our hair washed & style & also got our makeup done.
I'm a bit annoyed at myself for not taking many pictures but I didn't want to get in anyone's way as there was so much to do!

Although I did manage to get several of me & Boo being silly :)
(Sorry for the poop camera quality, I promise we looked better in real life!)



I also got a picture of Boo looking complete HOTSTUFF!


Over all it was good yet long day but the good news is....

BEN GOT THE JOB AT THE SALON! :D 

His hard work of training paid off & he passed his test & now has a job, if you're reading this Ben, WELL DONE! 
(I already told him well done earlier but no harm in saying it again) ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment