Friday 11 May 2012

Busy, Busy, Busy..

Waa, today was hectic..
 I had to go get my nails done, get my eyebrows done, buy some new stuff for my shoot tomorrow & then go to work.
As I finished typing this.. I realized I think I told you I had to do all this on this morning's post.. haha ah well!

Anyway, here are my nails..


My friend's sister did them, I love them! You would never of guessed she is only training!
 Her Facebook page is: http://www.facebook.com/groups/294451430611085/
Please go & like her page!!! :D

After my nails I went into town, got my eyebrows done & got a few bits & bobs & then went to work.
Work was good tonight actually.. I thought it was going to be a nightmare because we had a table of 20, but they were all super friendly & happy. Bought me & the other waitresses a bottle of wine between us & tipped us £40! Was a good night in the end! :D


After work, Matthew picked me up & we went back to mine & stayed there.
Snuggles, snuggles & more snuggles! ^_^


Why my eyelashes look bald on here I don't know.. ah well, haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment