Wednesday 23 May 2012

Another Beautiful Day :D

Relaxing in Matthew's garden whilst he cuts the hedges..
 He's proving to be husband material, plus, he's cooking my favorite meal again for me tonight - What a man!!! :D


Matthew's also stopped cutting the hedges every few minutes so he doesn't kill baby snails. Instead, he's picked them all up & put them in the same place so they can have a "party" haha! Bless him..


Aww, look how small it is! He also found one that was LOADS smaller but my phone wouldn't focus on it - silly phone! :(

I'm just sat here with my drumstick lolly enjoying the sun :)
Could do with an ice lolly really.. But this will do for now I suppose! :D


Also thought I'd do a little OOTD for you :)


Strap top - Primark, Shorts - Primark, Trainers - Converse

Have fun in the sun everyone! I'm loving it :D

No comments:

Post a Comment