Monday 9 April 2012

Feelin' Good!

After cheating my healthy eating a little bit yesterday, I'm back on track!

This morning I had a small bowl of cereal with a glass of water. Wasn't the best choice of cereal as it was 'Wheetos', but that's what was in my cupboard, so that is what I ate..
In between breakfast & my dinner that I'm about to show you, I have drank 2 bottles of water - wahoo, go me!

For my lunch, my mum made me scrambled egg on 1 piece of wholemeal bread (well, I had it toasted & I made sure she only made me 1 piece, I'm on a roll!) she also topped it with some cucumber :)


For my tea, I decided to make spaghetti pasta with tomato sauce & a piece of cucumber on top - it was delicious!


I'm gonna carry on drinking more water later on so I don't feel hungry tonight :)
I even give my Easter Eggs to my mum & dad, so I've not even cheated & tucked into them today! :D

I'm quite proud of myself for sticking to this! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment