Saturday 7 April 2012

Update: How To Grow Long Eyelashes

Okay everyone, I've been doing this Vaseline trick for a while now.

This was the first post I did on it, explaining what it does & how to do it -
 http://www.paigeparisx.com/2012/02/how-to-grow-long-eyelashes-okay-i-know.html

In all honesty, I didn't do it every single night like you're "suppose" to, but I did do it when ever I remembered to, which was approx 2-3 times a week.

I noticed the difference on my bottom lashes mainly. Only because of the fact I barely had any left from pulling them all out! & now, they're longer again :)


I also took another picture of my eye closed so that you can see the difference from my first post & this one


I don't know if there is much difference in this one or not? They do look a tiny bit longer but I mainly noticed the difference with the bottom ones.
I think the top ones have gotten a bit thicker because again, with me pulling them out all the time, they did get thin. But on this picture they seem to look a bit thicker, I'm not entirely sure though.
What do you think?

Also, if any of you did this, please let me know how/if it worked for you :)


No comments:

Post a Comment