Monday 16 April 2012

Matthew Has A Blog!

Yep, you read that right! Matthew now has a blog!


If you go on it, don't laugh at his picture at the top (okay, you can if you want, it's hilarious!) I put it on there for him because he didn't know how to do all the layouts & stuff & now he doesn't know how to get it off! Hahaha, let's see how long it takes him to remove it ;)

Anyway...

I convinced him to do a blog because he's an interesting person. He can teach you a lot (if you're willing to listen)
I've learnt so much from him over the past few years, so much that it has changed the way I think about things - for the better of course!

He also writes a lot of poems/songs, which are all very intellectual & an interesting read. So far, I have loved everyone he has done. Some have even made me cry - signs of a good writer!

But yeah, please check out his blog. 
At the moment he has only done his introduction & his next few posts might just be a little bit about him & things. But if you follow him, I'm sure you'll be interested in what he has to say! 

He's also pretty funny as well, so I'm sure you'll enjoy reading his blog :)

Check it out! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment