Monday 9 April 2012

Girlfriend of The Year..

Today, I've been the best girlfriend ever! I'll tell you in why in 3 steps..

1. I got up at 5:40am to make Matthew breakfast before he had to leave for work (I've done this numerous times now, all the more reason to be girlfriend of the year!)
2. After he'd finished it, I then cuddled him for a good 10-15 minutes before he had to get up (although I'm sure it's suppose to be the man that cuddles the girl.. haha!)
& then to top it off, number 3. I then got him dressed! YEP, I got him dressed. As if he was an incapable little baby..
It was hilarious though, the way he just sprung his legs super straight in the air out of the bed so I could put his pants on L O L ! I was in flipping stitches, was so funny!

I suppose he deserves it though, just look how cute he is..
AWWWW! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment