Wednesday 11 April 2012

Sanctuary

Ahh bath time - so peaceful & relaxing...
Anyway! .. On to what I was going to talk about :)

As you can tell, I have used nearly all of my Sanctuary stuff, because I love it!
It's not expensive if I remember correctly & they're really good products.
The ones I have been using when I have a bath/shower is these ones in the picture below...


Body wash - Exfoliating gel - Body lotion

Obviously I don't exfoliate every time I have a bath/shower because you shouldn't really exfoliate everyday.
I usually exfoliate once a week. My skin isn't really dry or anything so there is no need for me to do it more than that. However, if you feel you need to exfoliate more than once, go ahead! :)

My skin feels so soft & smooth now. 
Ahhh - total bliss! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment